Monday 23 February 2015

Rhyme On!!

"I originate so you must appreciate, while others got to imitate"... Brags the legendary Jamaican DJ, Daddy U-Roy in the introduction of one of his famous songs. Famous in this context is relative because I know 99% of folk just read of Daddy U-Roy for the first time in this blog post. I encourage you to take sometime off your "extremely busy schedule" and sample U-Roy's unique style; thank me later. In the meantime, as one petrol-head repeatedly mocks on some Facebook group: Endeleeni tu kuenda blankets and wine....
As I was trying to elucidate some ideas and digitize my thoughts to eventually monetize my blog and leave you guessing on how to commercialize and plagiarize... Cometh a candidate out to sensationalize and politicize my bid to prioritize semantics and dictate as I emphasize by way of a predicate.... Err-mm what am I saying guys?? I have no idea.. frankly!! Haidhuru, PLO's oratory skills were not honed in a day. Reason I felt compelled to throw a rhyme or two to exorcise the blogosphere off "demons" comprised of rumour peddling bloggers with their enticing click-to-earn-adsense ploys that are so yesterday but still worthy bait for gullible Kenyan onliners. I too must claim my portion of the windfall gains occassioned by the "forced digital migration". I am a blogger too... Arrange my wicked rhymes above and you gonna shame your county's top poet. Well, rhymes and sense are strange bedfellows. I am making little headway in either front but if you ask me tomorrow, I'll confidently tell you that my insomnia was spent blogging... Haya!! Wapi hii pesa ya digital migration???
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz..........

No comments:

Post a Comment